Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Starflyer 59



Starflyer 59 - "Something Evil"

Alright, so we're two weeks away from a brand new Starflyer 59 album, Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice, from these 10+ years Tooth & Nail veterans, so I thought it'd be a good time to dish out this little preview. It's the only track off the album that I've heard so far, but it's enough bait for me to bite the hook again. I've never passed up a SF59 disc and I don't think I ever will. Every record is just solid. This song here contains this sort of...brooding, spooky rubber-band-stretching-wider-and-wider guitar riff that lurks up behind you and ensnares you. Pretty sweet, if you ask me. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the record. I've heard nothing but good stuff said about it so far.

UPDATE: Just found this song, too. Might even like this one better. Enjoy...

Starflyer 59 - "Good Sons"
(where'd it go? you missed it! come back often so you don't miss out on future mp3s.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home