Tuesday, April 27, 2004

LIVE PHOTOS: Sufjan Stevens



Here's one of the better pictures I got from the Sufjan Stevens show in Ann Arbor this past weekend. I'm still waiting for somebody to come out with a camera that has an automatic setting for taking pictures in clubs. Why is it so difficult? So frustrating...I'm spent. But, anyway, I was fortunate in that it was a tiny club and I was very close to the stage. So that helped me salvage a few decent photos. All I can say is that I did my best. After toying with my camera for too long, I just gave up and decided to pay full attention to the performance rather than trouble myself with trying to capture it on film - eerrrr, memory stick.

So anyway, here are a couple other pics I took during the show:
Sufjan
Denison Witmer

Also, Relevant Magazine just added a new interview with Sufjan to their pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home